Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day 7

So all I do now is think about what I'm going to eat and what I'm not going to eat. So not fun.

I am realizing more and more that restrictive diets like this don't really work. Okay, so yes, I may be losing some weight- but it's because there's not much I feel like I can eat since I'm doing the no white flour, fruit, etc. But I feel like I'm eating more cheese and nuts which are okay------- in moderation! When there's limited options I feel like I'm starving!

I WOULD RATHER RUN 10 MILES EVERY MORNING THAN NOT BE ABLE TO EAT PIZZA OR JIMMY JOHNS!

Is this any way to live?

I just wanted to see if I could be disciplined enough to stick to something like this. I've done it for a week. Will I make it the next 14 days?

4 comments:

Sissy Jackson said...

YOU CAN DO IT SISTER! Keep at it. However, I would have some friut! Sure do love ya!

Apron Appeal said...

Very soon, your world will STOP revolving around the food you are NOT eating...and then soon after it will stop revolving around food at all.

Dedicate your cleanse to someone else...it may help. I started mine, because my mom had just been dx with diabetes and I promised her that I wouldn't eat any sugar as long as she couldn't. It was a matter of life and death for her in the early days of her dx and every time I was tempted, I thought of her and how she had NO choice and if I wasn't careful, someday I may have no choice either.

Who needs sugar anyway?! Not you!

Andrea Weaver said...

You never told me about this!! Or that you're training for a half. If you're doing the cleanse for weight loss....you do NOT need it!

Doc said...

You're doing a great job! You've always been good about this sort of thing! Keep with it, darlin' (I write as I eat another Thin Mint cookie).