Saturday, February 13, 2010

Day 3 of sugar cleanse

Wow. Not gonna lie, this has been hard. I notice myself being a lot more hungry. Trying not to eat any white flour products either- that is harder than I thought as well. I have to say though- I feel so much better!

Had sushi with the hubby last night then went to a movie.(Yes there is white rice around the sushi but they didn't have brown- was bummed) But I did forgo a diet pop and the goodies- aka popcorn at the movies!

Was definitely grouchy today. Not sure if it was the no sugar thing or lack of sleep thing.

Does anyone know if you can have fruit while doing a sugar cleanse? Have only had a banana in a protein shake I made after I ran yesterday morning. Did I mention I'm training for a half marathon too? I need goals people or I just slack off!

Thanks for all of your support! I need it!

2 comments:

AngiDe said...

I saw this on Ellen and man you are brave!! I was thinking about doing it too..... maybe I can get some strength from reading your posts ;)
Good luck!
xo

Apron Appeal said...

Cantaloupe is a "safe" fruit and raspberries but in moderation...watch out, you may never have thought it possible to eat an entire cantaloupe until you are on a sugar cleanse.