Our Little Laynie-Bug is 1 year old! We can hardly believe the time has flown by so fast!
Some things about Elayna right now:
- She has the sweetest personality. You just want to eat 'er up.
- She loves to climb. On everything. The table, the dishwasher, laundry baskets, you name it, she gets on top of it.
- She is sassy. She will push Colt or Cade off my lap if she wants to sit on it. This is accompanied by lots of grunts until she gets her way.
- If you turn your back on her for a second and she isn't it sight, there's about 100% chance she is in the bathroom trying to brush her teeth.
- She can say Ma-ma and Da-da and makes you feel so special.
- She loves her sleep. She will go to bed at 6:30 and sleep 'til 7:30 the next morning. She also takes one good 2-3 hour nap a day! Beauty sleep!
- She is loving just about every food we give her. Trying not to give her a sucker when the boys have one= nearly impossible. She loves suckers.
We had such a fun day celebrating her birthday. Cade was the most excited! He wanted to do everything- shop for party decorations, wrap her presents and make her cake! While Layne and Colt were taking a nap in the afternoon I left him the wrapping paper, scissors, tape and 3 presents to wrap while I went to take a shower. I peeked out after my shower and he was just completing the first present with atleast 50 pieces of tape- but it was just so precious! He was just so focused! He would not let me finish helping him with the other ones either!
Here are some pics of Elayna and her birthday! Warning: There are a lot!
Here's where we knew we'd find her! Trying to brush her teeth!