Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Rascal Flatts Concert



Scott and I got a chance to go see Rascal Flatts last Friday! It was the most amazing concert! Scott had gotten me the tix for my birthday and the original concert was Feb. 17th, so we drove all the way to Fort Wayne, IN and it got postponed due to a band member illness! We had so much fun this time around! The only thing was that they considered my camera professional level so we couldn't bring it in!

Thanks to my parents and Aunt Jamie for babysitting! Colton cried almost the entire time we were gone until he went to bed!

My trusty boots! One of the best purchases I have ever made!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They really are the best performers! I'm so glad you finally got to go! You still got some great pictures too.

Abbigail said...

I love the boots. I am not a country fan, but I am a cowgirl boot fan. I have some myself and they rule! hot stuff.
Thanks again for watching my little one the other day. I owe you HUGE!