Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mother's Day

Mother's Day was amazing! I hope all you mothers out there had a great day!


Scott made me breakfast in bed, I got to sleep in and take a nap, and I received some wonderful gifts- a cute wooden hangy thing Cade painted, a new apron that is the bomb, and some new cookbooks (is someone trying to drop hints? hmmm).

We spent the day at my parents and ate a wonderful meal! Also our good friends, Andrea and James and their little boy Hunter drove all the way to K'zoo to join us! It was awesome!

Thanks to all the moms out there that do so much! Mom, you are awesome! Mary Lynn, you are awesome!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That totally made my Mother's Day to be able to spend it with your family! Thanks again for having us. We are so blessed to have you guys as friends!

Oh...and my first little present from Hunter (you always think of everything!)

Naomi said...

Mandy, I'm loving reading your blog! I want to see a picture of your new apron.