Tuesday, October 2, 2007

The first almost week with two kids...






Hello again! Thank you to everyone that has called us, sent e-mails or replied to this blog! We appreciate hearing from all of you, and we are so glad that we could share this special time in our life with our closest family and friends!


Colton is quite the sleeper! I was expecting to be exhausted this first week, but he practically sleeps all the time- I have to wake him up to eat! This is quite the contrast to Cade, who was up all the time and never slept! I am not complaining one bit, it is just such a surprise to me! Talk to me in another week though to see if he's still sleeping this much...


Cade is loving being a big brother! He wants to know where he is at all times, and he always wants to pat his head and give him kisses! He also likes to push him in the swing, which we have to remind him that babies can't get underdogs! Everytime Colton cries, Cade says, "It's okay, Colton." It's too cute. He also fetches me diapers and wipes or my cell phone when it's ringing while I'm nursing!


Overall, the first almost week has been terrific. I'll have to check back in next week when Scott has gone back to work, and I'm all alone with an oh-so independent toddler and a newborn!

2 comments:

Whit said...

Such handsome boys; I hope that Colton isn't teasing you and keeps sleeping, Hudson wasn't the best sleeper. Oh I wish my next one is!?!? Sounds like everything is going well... yes let us know how it is when the Husband leaves for work next week. we love and miss you guys. We actually aren't coming out to MI anytime soon, sadly. We are planning on next year. Hopefully.

Abbigail said...

Colton is sooo cute! What a seet little bug. good work Mom!