Monday, October 15, 2007

We are alive! Almost 3 weeks...





Hello out there!


So, life is going well with our family! Colton is still an unbelievable baby- giving me more sleep at night than I could have ever imagined! He gained a whole pound at his 2nd week check up, which was excellent! He is eating and sleeping and watching Cade when he's awake.


Cade is still as sweet as ever with his baby brother. When I hold the two boys at night to read Cade his books before bed we sit in his rocking chair in his room, and he always says, "Mommy, you got both your guys". He has now started saying, "Colton, you're so cute" over and over again, but if we ask if Cade is cute too, he replies, "No, I handsome." Then he goes on to say that daddy is handsome and mommy is pretty.


Life with two kids has been awesome. Scott is a huge help, and the hard part is getting out of the house to go somewhere, which I have managed to do. Hope all is well with you and yours!

4 comments:

Whit said...

Mandy - they are so cute. I am so happy you have a "good" sleeper... i really hope it lasts for you. I think Cade is a hoot. Don't you love this age... how they form sent. and talk to you. I just love it.

RicAnn said...

You for sure have 2 cute little guys! I love Cade and his cute personality, I am sure Colton will follow in his big brother's footsteps!

Sandy said...

yea!! I love that you have a blog. I can't believe how much Cade looks like both of you. If I look at him and think Mandy that's who I see, but if I think Scott, that's who I see...weird. Anyways seeing Colton makes me so excited to have a little babe to hold again...just about one more week...yikes!

Anonymous said...

I loved seeing pics. The boys are so cute, and so different from each other. It's funny that Cade doesn't think of himself as cute. After Ruby was born, we couldn't call Tristan cute either. He insisted he was handsome or cool. I guess it's a boy thing. I am getting so excited to see all of you at Thanksgiving!! Glad to hear that all is going well with you!! Love you all so much, Cheryl