Thursday, September 27, 2007

A new addition to our family!


Hi Everyone!

I decided to start a blog for our family to update family and friends on pictures and happenings in our life!






Well, as most of you know, Colton Brooks Tousa is the newest addition to our family! He was born September 26th at 2:52 pm. He was 6 lbs. 15 oz. and was 20 in long! He is adorable and has a striking newborn resemblance to big brother Cade!




We had a hard time deciding on a name, but when it came down to it, Colton was the name that stood out to us. Probably mostly because little Cade has been wanting to name him Colton all along! We were at one of my doctor's appointments a couple of weeks ago and we were waiting for the doctor to come in- Cade was sitting on my lap, and I just asked him, "Should we name the baby Griffin?" He replied so sweetly, "No, Colton." I almost melted. Scott and I hadn't mentioned the name Colton in at least a week. He never stopped mentioning Colton after that.


It was almost a no brainer.




We are all doing well, and we hope you are all doing well too!

Cade's sticker proudly announces he's a new big brother!

6 comments:

Whit said...

So sweet Mandy. I am so glad you have decided to blog. I love teh name Colton, there is a boy in are ward here named colton and he id golden. YOu guys look wonderful and happy. We miss you; hope to talk to you guys soon. Love ya

Whit said...

sorry for all the "misspelled" words, I have Hudson attached to my leg pulling me to go with him...

karicarp said...

Awww! Look at my cute new little blogger girl! Im so excited! Colton is absolutely beautiful! Scott looks SO happy in the picture! I can't wait to hear all about how Cade is doing with his little brother. I know he will be wonderful! Enjoy the little peanut as you know all too well they grow way too fast!

kbonner said...

You guys are so cute! I love the name Colton. Of course Cade and I have very similar tastes, so I know he can't go wrong. I miss you so very much. Give Cade a big kiss from me, and show Colton a picture of me so he's not out of the loop! :)

Andrea Skousen said...

Wow! Another darling addition to the Tousa family. And how do you look so gorgeous after just having a baby? Colton is so dang cute...can't wait to meet him!

Ryan said...

Congratulations!! I found your blog through the Georges website. He is so cute and Colton is a great name. That is also fun that he came early - we can't wait to see him!! Let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

- Ryan and Camille