Saturday, October 20, 2007

Startin' 'em Young






We are diehard Michigan fans, and it is now evident that this is rubbing off on our children. This is Cade with his new Michigan jersey on today. He now knows most of the words to "Hail to the Victors"- although you can't understand them all- "conquering heroes" is heard "conking heoes", and today he asked if we were going to the game, then, tonight, he would not take off his jersey, saying " I sleep in it tonight". How could we turn down that? Cade calls every shirt that is maize and blue a "Michgan shirt". No, I didn't misspell Michigan, this is how Cade pronounces it. So, the shirt he has on at the pumpkin patch is a "Michgan shirt". I guess I shouldn't be surprised at his apparent love for True Blue. I rarely dress him in red... so maybe he picks up on it from his parents. Hmmm.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cade must be very happy that Michigan won yesterday! I miss you guys so much, can't wait to see you all again. Cade really, really needs a hair cut. He was begging me to take him to the stylist on Sat, but I said you better ask your mom. Hee hee.

Cade and Colton are my two favorite guys ever.

Love you,
Aunt Jamie

Abbigail said...

that is so cute! I've got to get my little one some M wear. Your boys are such dolls, I love seeing them. We need to get together sometime in this century! ;)

Andrea Skousen said...

Could Cade be any cuter??!! Hunter had so much fun with Cade tonight. They are so funny together! I could hear them laughing from my window. We'll see you tomorrow!

Dave said...

Cade gets extra treats in Nursery.

Anonymous said...

Obviously the only right thing to do with childern is to brain wash them to only love and bleed blue. Where else would they go?

Miss you guys!