Friday, September 18, 2009

Intro to fall

Autumn is my absolute favorite time of the year! We took our first trip to the apple orchard the other day with a group from church. I love the smell of leaves, apples, pumpkins, cider, freshly cooked donuts- you name it- if it's got something to do with fall, I love it!

My beautiful mom accompanied us- she is always doing fun things with us- it really helps me out too! She not only got mistaken for my kids' mom once, but twice on this trip! Let's hope I get those genes!

Apple picking

An attempt at a picture of the three of them...

Cade's first day of preschool was the other day! This a picture of him with snort- his fave stuffed animal he was supposed to bring for the first day.

2 comments:

Naomi said...

These pictures are awesome. Your kids are impossibly cute! Do you ever make applesauce? I have really been missing those Michigan apples. Fall in general. It is strange to live in a place where I have to try hard to remember what month it is.

Happy Hastings' said...

Looks like lots of fun!! I wish we could have a fun fall in September like you guys. We will have to make a trip up that way one fall, just so we can go apple picking!! We have to wait until it starts really feeling like fall here in Dallas.