Friday, September 18, 2009

I'm going to turn into a PUMPKIN if I'm not careful!

When the leaves start to change color...
When college football season starts...
When the air becomes crisp...
When the daylight gets shorter...
When I start to wear sweaters...

I slowly but surely become totally OBSESSED with anything and everything

PUMPKIN

I really can't help it.

Candy corn pumpkins
Pumpkin flavoring for my pero
Pumpkin donuts
There are even pumpkin hershey kisses! So deliche!
Pumpkin bread
Pumpkin rolls
Pumpkin cookies

And alas- my new fave- Pumpkin Cupcakes with Maple Cream Cheese Frosting (thanks for the recipe, Whitney!- check out here if you want it)

I just made them tonight! Scrumptious!

4 comments:

Whit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Whit said...

I know , aren't they soooo yummers?!

I am glad you enjoyed them.

Abbigail said...

Those look delish. I would like the recipe please! :)

Naomi said...

Okay, Martha Stewart, those cupcakes are adorable! Never mind that they also look completely delicious. I am going to try that one next week when we get back from Houston.

Love pumpkin cake, pumpkin rolls and pumpkin soup. Also, fall stew served in a pumpkin bowl. Mmmm . . . Hate pumpkin pie, though, strangely. It's a texture thing.