Monday, August 3, 2009

Happy Birthday, Scotty!

Today is Scott's 30th Birthday! The big 30. Can't believe it! Wanted to give a shout out to the man who is an amazing husband and father to us! We love you!

I surprised Scott last weekend in the morning - we went to a Cubs game and a Coldplay concert- both an absolute blast!

Scott's fave team growing up was the Cubs, and it was my first game- so fun!

Nothing like nosebleeds
Our birthday cake breakfast for daddy- although this time we did cake batter in the waffle machine!

At the sand dunes this past weekend, Scott carried Colt all the way up!

Buddies
Special thanks to Aunt Jamie for babysitting last weekend!

7 comments:

RicAnn said...

Happy Birthday Scott!!! Looks like you guys had lots of fun!

Mandy you cut your hair (ok at least since I've seen you.) I love it!

Miss Ya!!
xoxox

michelle lukken said...

Happy 30th Scott!!! Did you get my gift certificate to Foot Locker?? :) Miss you!!! Hey, did you know you share a birthday with Martha Stewart, Tony Bennett, Tom Brady and the most famous.... Bennett Lukken!!?? What a great day!

The Chenery Family said...

You guys are just too cute!

Naomi said...

Happy 30th Scott! I hope you know you have the best wife ever. She should teach wife classes. It looks like such a fun day.

Cake batter in the waffle maker?? Does that actually work? It sounds so good!

Doc said...

Aw...way too cute! Happy birthday to Scott, happy summer to the whole Tousa family!

Abbigail said...

Happy Birthday Scott! I agree with RicAnn Mandy, your hair looks so great. Miss you all so much.

Andrea Weaver said...

Happy birthday Scott!!! What a fun day! And Mandy...you look SO gorgeous!! And I totally agree with Naomi on the wife lessons :) Except I would add mom lessons too!