Monday, April 20, 2009

Playing Catch Up!

Oh my gosh. It's been a while since I last posted, but hear me out.
Here is a timeline of our last month and a half-
Feb. 18- Laynie graces us with her presence!
Feb. 23- Scott leaves for training in Wisconsin for 5 days! My mom stays with us- thank you mom and thank goodness!
Feb. 23-Feb 28- Pack up all week to move on Saturday! Thanks to the many people that helped us! (If you need a packing whiz- hire my sis- she's the best!)
Feb. 28- Pack up the truck at 11 and moved all our stuff to a storage unit and some to my parent's house
March 1- Come back to Ann Arbor to clean our place so that our new tenant can move in!
March 1-April 4- Stay at my parent's house until our new place that we are renting is ready! Thank you to my parents again for letting us stay there! They were amazing!
April 4- Move into our new place. Ahhhhh. (sigh of relief that we made it through another month of total craziness)
April 4- present- unpacking, unpacking, unpacking, cleaning, letting my kids watch too much tv, unpacking, unpacking, unpacking, some feeding the baby in there, kids running around like crazy men, unpacking, still unpacking....

New baby, New town, New job, New house- too many all at the same time!

Laynie is already two months though! I can't believe it! Here are some pics from our last month and a half of total craziness!
Here are the boys in our empty cupboards! SAD!

My fave boots that I bought for Laynie!


We took a mini vacation one of the weekends we were staying at my parents! It was so fun- we went to the indoor waterpark- KALAHARI- it was a blast- we went with our good friends, the Pachecos!
Daddy and boys having fun in the arcade area of the waterpark! Sadly, we didn't take that many pics of the weekend!
Cade trying to put his arm around his buddy Ez at the arcade!
Colt loves to lay down with his sis whenever he can!

PRECIOUS!
Papa giving Cade a ride in his wheelbarrow! The best part about moving is that we are so close to Nana and Papa! Cade would certainly agree!

Love to dress her up!

The boys are always wanting to hold her but I hardly ever get a picture!

I could have never survived all of this craziness without my sis and mom- they are awesome! Thanks again, gals!

10 comments:

RicAnn said...

OH man I miss you guys like crazy!!! I love all the cute pictures of the cute kids :) Laynie is getting so big, I can't believe the girls are already so old. They'll be sneaking out of the house in no time...LOL!

LOVE YA!

Abbigail said...

Hoorah! I am glad you are surviving it all. We miss you all so much here in Ann Arbor. I am glad things are starting to settle down a little. Laynie is beautiful! Kitty misses Cade in her sunbeam class, she even asked about him. We are getting ready to move also, it has been pretty hectic and I do not have a newborn! I can't imagine. I am glad you are hanging in there.

AngiDe said...

Hey! you guys made it! Glad to hear you are getting settled in as best as you can.
Those boots on Laynie are amazingly adorable!! She is such a cutie! They are so much fun to dress up huh?
Glad you guys are doing well!

XO

Julie M. said...

Look how big they are! Laynie is adorable, she looks so much like Colton! I'm glad your craziness is calming down. You should've just moved to St. Louis! ;) Miss ya!

The Chenery Family said...

So glad you made it Mandy!! All three of your kiddos are precious! We moved the day Matthew was born, so I can relate a little with you. New town, new son and new house on the same day. When you get settled and have time to take a breath we need to catch up, I want to see all the kids and you too!!

Becky said...

Yay! I'm so glad you updated! You have definitely had a crazy last couple of months--I admire you for hanging in there so well. I can't believe how much Laynie has already grown! Miss you tons!

Hubers said...

WOW!! You are amazing to get all that done ALIVE!! Where are you guys at now?? What town?

Happy Hastings' said...

I wish I could have been closer to help!! I am so glad that everything worked out though!! Laynie is such a cutie!! And the boys are so big and handsome!! Can't wait to see you guys in June!!! Love ya!!

Naomi said...

Thanks for catching us up. I have to go sleep now because your whirlwind month made me so tired. I miss you, and we need to catch up. Your kids are getting so BIG! Especially Colton. I hardly recognize him!

Andrea Weaver said...

Ok...Laynie just gets cuter everyday!! I need a girl to play dress up. Those outfits are darling (love the boots!) I feel so bad I didn't get to help you with any of the moving!!! Miss you like crazy!