Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Some new pics

I am such a slow blogger and have been such a slacker! Just wanted to post some new pics of the boys! This is such a fun time- they are really starting to play together! Halloween was a blast and we can't wait for Thanksgiving and Christmas!

Cade was so proud of all the candy he got!
Our cute little monkey boy!

Spiderman! He never wanted to wear the mask though!

Never too young for a little sucker!

Nana and Cade at our church Halloween party!



A weekend with the girls! Me, Jen, Michelle, and Chris!

All the shopping we did!

Cade's preschool field trip to the apple orchard!



































6 comments:

Hubers said...

I love the last lovey picture of the boys!

Julie M. said...

They are both getting so big! Looks like you had a fun Halloween! How are you feeling? I still am so excited for you! I miss you guys!

The Chenery Family said...

Cute pictures Mandy! How funny that we both had monkeys this year!! You look great! I hope you are feeling good!

Naomi said...

Yay! I've been missing you on your blog! We need to talk soon. It's hard to figure out a good time with the huge time difference, but we must talk soon. Love you!

RicAnn said...

Its about time sister :) So fun, Ez absolutely adores Cade & Colton! Your mom is so sweet, now I know where you get it.

We need to do something just the 2 of us.

Andrea Weaver said...

So happy to see an update!!! Your Chicago trip looked like a dream. I am SO in need of a girls trip...we need to plan something for after the baby!!! I LOVE that picture of Cade and Colton with their shirts off. So precious! I miss those boys. I got your package and LOVE it. You are the cutest friend ever. Call me when you have a chance. Love you!