Sunday, September 28, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday, Colton!

Colton turned 1 on September 26th! I can't believe it's been a year. Colton is such a sweetheart! He's all over the place and always smiling! Some things he loves right now are: giving high fives, carrying large objects all around the house, climbing onto the bed and trying to jump on it, drinking from any sippy cup that isn't his, just playing outside, and still taking really long naps! He still is such a great sleeper, but he only has two teeth so knock on wood!






6 comments:

jane said...

I can't believe he is one already! He doesn't get to be the baby for too much longer! Congrats on the impending baby girl, what a perfect little family.

Hubers said...

I haven't seen your blog for a while! I love the slide shows below. Such cute pjs! I didn't realize that Scott had been hurt. What preschool did you end up sending Cade to? We loved FUMCN there in A2.
I can't believe Colton is a year already! It seems like yesterday that I heard that he was born!
Congrats on your anniversary and you new baby girl! So they'll be 18 mos apart?
I hope you are feeling well! Such a cute little family!
Loves.
Summer

Lisa said...

Wow, you've been a busy blogging woman! Happy b-day to Colton!

Andrea Weaver said...

Wow...Colton looks so much older!! Makes me so sad. He has always been such a happy little guy. Your house looks amazing...so happy I got to finally see your new floors! All of the new pictures were so fun. Cade in preschool and soccer. SO darling. I miss that little guy so much and so does Hunter. Happy Anniversary as well. Love you!!!

Abbigail said...

One year old! Wow! Thank goodness since you have another one coming so soon. Do you know what you are having yet. We need to get together with the kids.

Naomi said...

Hey, Tousas! We miss you! Happy bday Colton! Those new floors are gorgeous. I need to call you so we can catch up.