Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Happy 6th month b-day Colton!

Today Colton is six months old! I can't believe it! I wanted to make sure I wrote something about him since I have been bad about documenting stuff in his baby book! Sad I know! He is a little peanut- that's exactly what they called him at the doctor's office today- he is very small for his age! A lot smaller than Cade was at his age!


Here are some things about Colton right now:
-He has an auburn tone to his hair! Going to be a red head? Hmmm.
-He adores his big bro and watches him in awe! But don't let that innocent face fool you-
he starts to screech loudly when Cade pulls a little too hard on him! Which leads me to...
-He has this high-pitched screech that he does constantly to get your attention- doesn't
matter if he's tired, hungry, bored or whatever- he WILL get your attention!
-He is sitting up by himself! But you need to be nearby cause he's still mastering this!
-He smiles ALL THE TIME! He is such a happy guy and so laid back!
-He kicks his legs constantly! Same thing Cade did too! Funny!
-He is a really good sleeper right now! I hope I didn't jinx this!
This is what happens when mommy tells Cade to play with me! He dumps all the bath toys on me!



We love you, Colt!

3 comments:

jane said...

Happy 1/2 b-day to Colton! He is a little peanut!

RicAnn said...

I can't believe he is 6 months already! He is so stinking cute :)

Sandy said...

I love that old school picture of you!! Classic. I also love the picture of Colton with all the toys dumped on him by Cade...again classic big brother...that made me laugh. Your boys are adorable! I would LOVE it if you guys came to visit!!! It's been waaaay to long. At least I feel like I know what's going on with your cute family through your blog. And yes, I do think we'll be here long term...if all goes as planned that is.