Sunday, January 6, 2008

That serious look...

I was looking through my new pics of Colton, when I thought I'd do a little comparison to Cade's pics at his age- wow! Here's what I came up with- what do you think? I think they look a lot alike! They both can get this serious look on their face that's hilarious!



A little update- Colton just started grabbing for things- so cute! Just yesterday, he started doing this! Cade has started saying some hilarious things- of course, things he has overheard us say- like- when I say- "Cade, you're my lil sweetheart", and he says, "No, mommy, I'm your bugaboo." He also thanks me for making dinner every night. Today, he told Scott that he's his best buddy. Too cute. And he has officially coined the phrase, " just for a little minute, mommy/daddy", which he says about anything he wants to do longer.

5 comments:

Abbigail said...

they look a ton alike! I can hardly tell who is who on the top set of photos. such cute boys.

RicAnn said...

I can't believe how fast they grow up. I can still remember when you were pregnant with Colton chasing Cade down the mall hall :) Good times for sure!

The 2 of them look crazy similar! I am so glad to be back and have the boys play together.

Rachael said...

Oh my goodness they are cute. I got your message. I would love to catch up!

Rachael Brinton

Lisa said...

It was so fun to see your cute boys at church on Sunday. Glad I know about your blog now!

Whit said...

They look a lot alike! I do think that they do have different eyes; but the mouth and nose look just the same. They are so cute...